Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 1 Singer News


Day 1—Travel Day from Atlanta to Dry Ridge, Kentucky
July 9, 2012

Good trip, having fun. –Kinsey

Hey! On the bus watching a movie. –Eliza

Hi,
We are having a blast!! Watching movies, doing MadLibs, & singing.
Love,
Ashley, Sara, Nell, and Miho

Having a fabulous time! Don’t worry and control your fears! <3 Carmie

Having an awesome time! J Diya

Fun trip! Watching a movie and having a great time! –Audrey

Hi,
I am having an awesome time. We are watching a movie! For dinner I had spaghetti and mac ‘n’ cheese and strawberries and bananas. Miss you! –Sophia


Hi!
I am having a great time so far! It is a really long bus drive but we have been watching movies and stuff!
--Grace

The bus ride is long, but we’re watching movies. We stopped at S&S cafeteria for dinner.
--Hannah

Hey mother and daddy and grandma and Spencer. I am watching movies on the bus and listening to music. Can you guess the artists? I bet you can. I will talk to you through the blog later.
Love,
Sydney


Performing Sesere Eeye at S&S Cafeteria for the patrons


The S&S Cafeteria Lollipop Tree--"be careful on your bike"

The gorgeous view


Movie Time (which was followed by a GREAT student-led rehearsal of Rachmaninoff, Frobisher Bay, Child With the Starry Crayon, etc.)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everyone is having a good start to the trip and thanks for the pics!

    If it's easy to post and you have the time (which I totally get if you don't)... Where and when will you will be performing? We have friends in Cincinnati and they might come watch.

    Have a great day at the WCG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophia - We're excited to hear you all got to Cincinnati safely! Let us know how the WCG "opening ceremonies" go. Sounds super cool like the Olympics! Annaleah says she brought you some sand dollars from Jekyll Island and painting some of the fishes on the rain barrel (only the ones she drew).
    Thanks for the update - please sent lots of them!!!
    Love & Hugs,
    Momma & Daddy
    (I & E Seufert)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sydney! It was great to hear from you. I saw you in all of the group pictures and I saw your converse in a picture on the bus. I am guessing that you listened to a little 1D on the bus ride up. ;-) This is the second time that I am typing this message because I think I failed the first time. Anyway, I would love to see a cool picture of you. I know you are having a great time. Make every day a special memory! There are no do overs. Grandma was glad to hear from you, but she goes home tomorrow. Take your JP. Love you Sunshine! Say hello to everyone. Love you, Mommy

    ReplyDelete