Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DAY 10 – 18 JULY: Navy Pier, Architectural Boat Tour, Pizano's, and Blue Man Group

Happy birthday to Sophia!

Singing for the folks at Potbelly's Sandwiches
our friends at 

  542 S. Dearborn St.

CHICAGO, IL 60605 



The staff at Potbelly's loved our kids so much when we sang there on Monday that they asked when we were coming back to sing for them again. 
Jerry (in the black shirt) was very moved by the singing because he was in a choir when he was a kid, and our performance "brought all the memories rushing back." 

Birthday Girl Sophia

Kids with the Potbelly's Crew


Navy Pier


Architecture Tour


Hannah with the "corn cob building"

Singing for the boat tour

Our Architectural Tour Guide loved every second of the performance!


PM Photos:
Fashion photos for Pizanos and Blue Man Group



Bill sampling the gnocchi

Toasts, wonderful food, and fun 

Blue Man with Josh, Sara, and Sydney

Joey (fem) and Blue Man

  The post-storm trek to the subway for our final sleep in Chicago



Singer News:

Hey Mother,
How have you been? I can't wait to see you tomorrow :). Tonight we are going to the Blue Man Group. I am sad that tour is almost over, but I want to see you!
It was really nice to see Amy, Ellabella, Abigail, and Aunt Maureen and Uncle Frank.
I love you!
Sydney


I'm having such a wonderful time on tour & I've made so many new friends. I really miss my cat Baby, so hug her for me. And Happy Birthday, Perry. Sorry it's so late. I love you guys. Have fun juicing stuff!
Love,
Palmer

3 comments:

  1. Sydney, I can't wait to see you too. I miss you. I do know that this has been a special trip for you. I have seen the happiness on your face in the pictures. Remember that all your experiences are with purpose and you have many more wonderful experiences to come. I have been saving all of the pictures for you and these memories will be with you forever. We do not know what lies ahead, but you are a special girl and you have a heart and soul full of happiness and dreams for your life ahead. Enjoy your last few hours and I look forward to seeing you in the AM. Love you Sunshine!

    Love, Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jacy Pippin! You got a really nice letter from Amanda. You can read it tomorrow! Much love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete